SpareTime Scrapbooker

Kirks Folly Design, Scrapbooking, RSD, CRPS, Family and Pets

Tuesday, October 17, 2006





A few new pictures! It's taking me a little time to figure out how to "Blog" but it sure is fun!

The "human" photo is of myself and my daughter, Arielle.

The black and white cat is "Max" for "Max-a-million" - check out the number of toes! He's my constant work companion and snoozes on my desk every day while I do my medical typing.

The dog is Cricket - fancy a black lab who doesn't like baths! I love this picture because he looks so "Alien" !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job, mermaidmom.....

11:22 AM  
Blogger ButtercupElffly said...

Hi MM-MOM, I love your kitty.. and your lab is a hoot !!!!
Our furbabies are just so wonderful I do not know what I would do with out mine..

Sparkles
Bee

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home